Sunday, February 6, 2011

Moot went down to 4chan.....

Moot went down to 4chan, he was looking some noobs to troll -
He was in a bind, he was way behind and he was willing to rickroll.
When he came across this young man posting in a thread about longcat,
Then moot bumped the thread to page one and said "Boy let me tell you what:
I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a /b/tard too,
And if you'd care to take a dare I'll make a bet with you.
Now you troll with expertise, but give the founder his due.
I bet a folder of CP against your proxy, 'cos I think I'm better than you."
The boy said: "My name's Bieber and it might be a sin,
But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

Bieber fill all fields with sage and put your trollface on.
'Cos hells broke loose in 4chan and moot posts as anon.
And if you win you get this terrabyte of  CP.
But if you lose, moot bans your ISP.

Moot opened up his image folder and quickly pressed submit
He made a mr. coolface as his troll posts did transmit.
He used his admin powers to post 9000 threads at once.
Then 4chan was filled with rate me threads, raff ruse, and camwhore cunts.
But when moot was 404'd, Bieber said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son.
"But hit F5 and when the page reloads I'll show you how its done."

DDOS with my botnet, 600 PCs.
Moot is in the house of the aspies.
Animu and Mango, fuckin weaboo.
"Did /b/ ever have a queen?"
"No, child, no."

Moot put his tripcode back on cause he knew his trolls were fail.
He sent every last loli to Bieber's throwaway gmail
Bieber said: "Just hit me up with IRC if you ever want to troll again.
I told you once, you son of a bitch, I'm the best that's ever been."

And he DDOS'd with his botnet anyway.
Newfags couldn't access 4chan till the next day.
Animu and Mango, fuckin weaboo.
"Did /b/ ever have a queen?"
"No, child, no."

11 comments: